My son sent me the above gift.Although they were carefully packaged a few of the flowers had died, the leaves and other buds are dropping off and the basket itself contains many dead leaves.

I would not upset my son by informing him but I am disappointed with the condition of the flowers.

I was sent flowers in a vase previously and they were wonderfully fresh and lasted a few weeks.I don't think today's gift will last longer than a day or two if the flower buds you can see dropped off at the front of the basket continue to fall!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of prestige flowers flowers from Prestige Flowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Prestige Flowers to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was condition of flowers in basket. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Prestige Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments