My son sent me the above gift.Although they were carefully packaged a few of the flowers had died, the leaves and other buds are dropping off and the basket itself contains many dead leaves.

I would not upset my son by informing him but I am disappointed with the condition of the flowers.

I was sent flowers in a vase previously and they were wonderfully fresh and lasted a few weeks.I don't think today's gift will last longer than a day or two if the flower buds you can see dropped off at the front of the basket continue to fall!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of prestige flowers flowers from Prestige Flowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Prestige Flowers to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was condition of flowers in basket. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Prestige Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Prestige Flowers - What you buy is not what you get!! Prestige Flowers "I ordered a 100 rose bouquet for my nan's 96th birthday this june. Although the website was easy to use and the order was delivered on time, what i had..." Read more Prestige Flowers, avoid like the plague! Prestige Flowers "My brother ordered an arrangement from this company for my elderly mum for Mother's Day. The flowers arrived the day before and appeared to be beautifully presented in a..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Very Dissapointing Prestige Flowers "I was in hospital when I ordered the roses for our Valentine's Day celebration . I wasn't in a fit condiation to read the many reviews. Had I done so..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Terrible Prestige Flowers "Wilted flowers delivered to me as a gift and I complained. Prestige Flowers finally agreed to send a replacement bouquet which never arrived. Turns out they delivered replacement bouquet to..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Ruvilla - Poor quality, Customer service not reasonable. Ruvilla "One purchase, never will again. Bought a pair of hiking boots and found the sole to be separating. I contacted and told them the case, this was found after wearing..." Read more Hired Dex Media to build a web site. Dex Media "After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid. I have about fifty emails stating their problems in completing my..." Read more