My son sent me the above gift.Although they were carefully packaged a few of the flowers had died, the leaves and other buds are dropping off and the basket itself contains many dead leaves.
I would not upset my son by informing him but I am disappointed with the condition of the flowers.
I was sent flowers in a vase previously and they were wonderfully fresh and lasted a few weeks.I don't think today's gift will last longer than a day or two if the flower buds you can see dropped off at the front of the basket continue to fall!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Condition of flowers in basket
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Prestige Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Flowers arrived the day after ordering (Rose and Lilly Hand Tied) I upgraded to medium and to a premium card so the cost including delivery was over £31. When my..."
- "Organised for a medium size bunch of flowers to be sent to my mum for Mothers Day that cost 35 pounds. I am based in Australia and she is..."
- " very poor size and quality for a large bouquet the roses are dying and the lilies have not opened up...We paid extra for large roses and lily bouquet and..."
- "I received the order for 4 x Samsung Level U PRO BLACK after 2 weeks. I have contact them by e-mail because this company does not have a phone number..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."