My son sent me the above gift.Although they were carefully packaged a few of the flowers had died, the leaves and other buds are dropping off and the basket itself contains many dead leaves.

Related: Prestige Flowers - Review about Flowers from Bidston, England

I would not upset my son by informing him but I am disappointed with the condition of the flowers.

I was sent flowers in a vase previously and they were wonderfully fresh and lasted a few weeks.I don't think today's gift will last longer than a day or two if the flower buds you can see dropped off at the front of the basket continue to fall!

Review about: Prestige Mothers Day Flowers.

I didn't like: Condition of flowers in basket.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Prestige Flowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Prestige Flowers - Poor quality flowers poor customer service Prestige Flowers "#prestigeflowersuk #fakeflowers warning do not use this company, their flowers are not as pictured and the customer service is very poor Delivery was late, flowers were substituted and was refused..." Read more Prestige Flowers Birthday Flowers Next Day Delivery Review Prestige Flowers "Avoid this company!! Terrible quality of flowers!! Promise to send flowers to my wife next day and turn up one day late. The flowers turn up but start to turn..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Mothers Day Bouquets Review Prestige Flowers "Seriously avoid if you want to be certain poor quality flower issues will be resolved. Never dealt with such poor customer service. Bought two separate bouquets for Mother's Day. After..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Untrustworthy Website Prestige Flowers "I ordered a large bouquet on this website but the bouquet which was delivered contains less flowers than the medium bouquet which is shown on the website and when I..." Read more Alattehotte - They have my $2000 machine don't take calls Alattehotte "i sent in my exprelia Evo to them for repair it was under warranty on 3/1/17 have not seen it since. they do not return calls and i have no..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more Ashley Furniture Contradicted and Lied Ashley Furniture "My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt...." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more