My son sent me the above gift.Although they were carefully packaged a few of the flowers had died, the leaves and other buds are dropping off and the basket itself contains many dead leaves.

I would not upset my son by informing him but I am disappointed with the condition of the flowers.

I was sent flowers in a vase previously and they were wonderfully fresh and lasted a few weeks.I don't think today's gift will last longer than a day or two if the flower buds you can see dropped off at the front of the basket continue to fall!

Review about: Prestige Flowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Condition of flowers in basket.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Prestige Flowers Bouquet Review Prestige Flowers "My sister and I ordered a standard and a medium bouquet to be delivered on 23 Jan 17. The delivered flowers were nothing like the advertised picture and there were..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Poor quality flowers poor customer service Prestige Flowers "#prestigeflowersuk #fakeflowers warning do not use this company, their flowers are not as pictured and the customer service is very poor Delivery was late, flowers were substituted and was refused..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Nice surprise for the price Prestige Flowers "I had recently needed to send flowers after upsetting a friend however being tight with money at the moment meant i couldn't just go to my local florists to spend..." Read more Prestige Flowers Bouquet Review from Carlisle, Cumbria Prestige Flowers "I ordered a bunch off flowers I paided extra for the larger bunch and this is what I got I could off got better from a supermarket I would NEVER..." Read more GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Google "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more Gardenwinds - Don't buy the rip lock 350 replacement gazebo canopy Gardenwinds "Rip lock 350 THE WORST! Don't buy this! I bought a 10x12 replacement canopy with the rip lock 350 and within the first month of having it on it ripped..." Read more Rustrepairpanels.com rocker panels don't fit Rustrepairpanels "Stay clear of this company. The paper thin aluminium panels they sell don't fit. Mine were too narrow to reach the fastening points on the inner rockers. I tried to..." Read more Brent Guild SCAM IGALEN VICTORIA Igalen Victoria "BRENT GUILD SCAM IGALEN. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN & IF YOU EVER GET A CALL OR MEET THIS PERSON, CALL THE POLICE RIGHT AWAY! TOTAL SCAM ARTIST CURRENTLY BEING..." Read more