Flowers originally advertised at £34.99 reduced to £20.00 - 5 roses, a lily and leaves turned up in a box that although said it had been left with a neighbour - had actually gone back to the sorting office, hence 2 nights in a box they were quite dried out!
Look nothing like the picture advertised, very disappointed but 'customer service' not at all helpful.
Sent complaint and pictures, was told the were satisfactory!! If the price of a bouquet is advertised as reduced it should not mean that the quantity or quality is reduced!
I sent these for a friends birthday and feel very embarrassed, not recommended - will shop elsewhere in future!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My brother ordered an arrangement from this company for my elderly mum for Mother's Day. The flowers arrived the day before and appeared to be beautifully presented in a..."
- "Avoid this company!! Terrible quality of flowers!! Promise to send flowers to my wife next day and turn up one day late. The flowers turn up but start to turn..."
- "Flowers arrived the day after ordering (Rose and Lilly Hand Tied) I upgraded to medium and to a premium card so the cost including delivery was over £31. When my..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..."
- "Hello Fellow Parent, Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money! In the emails you will see that I clearly..."
- "Pre sales was great. The price quote of £75 seemed good and ups were there within a day.... After a few days i am told the laptop has been "diagnosed" and..."
- "Annoyed with Avon Rep!!! I had a nasty experience with avon representative named Dawn Storer, Whitland. She was rude and abusive on the phone when I rang about my order..."