London, London

Flowers originally advertised at £34.99 reduced to £20.00 - 5 roses, a lily and leaves turned up in a box that although said it had been left with a neighbour - had actually gone back to the sorting office, hence 2 nights in a box they were quite dried out!

Look nothing like the picture advertised, very disappointed but 'customer service' not at all helpful.

Sent complaint and pictures, was told the were satisfactory!! If the price of a bouquet is advertised as reduced it should not mean that the quantity or quality is reduced!

I sent these for a friends birthday and feel very embarrassed, not recommended - will shop elsewhere in future!

Review about: Prestige Flowers Lily And Rose Bouquet.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $20
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Prestige Flowers - Absolutely ridiculous company !!!! Prestige Flowers "I ordered them fir FRIDAY, a wasn't received until SATURDAY I ordered a LARGE bunch, she received MEDIUM, I ordered PINK roses, she received RED I ordered PINK Lily's, she received WHITE DIED..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Very Dissapointing Prestige Flowers "I was in hospital when I ordered the roses for our Valentine's Day celebration . I wasn't in a fit condiation to read the many reviews. Had I done so..." Read more Prestige Flowers Bouquet Review from Teddington, Richmond Upon Thames Prestige Flowers "Flowers came today, smallest most expensive bunch i have ever seen. Emailed company who point blank refused to take responsibility or offer any sort of compensation. These were for..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Mothers Day Bouquets Review Prestige Flowers "Seriously avoid if you want to be certain poor quality flower issues will be resolved. Never dealt with such poor customer service. Bought two separate bouquets for Mother's Day. After..." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more