Featured

I had the misfortune of ordering flowers from this hideous company! The flowers were delivered the next day although I had paid for SAME DAY delivery and they arrived in a HORRIBLE condition with none of the lilies in full bloom and a BLACK wrapping around the flowers! BLACK!!!!!!

When I emailed to complain, a guy kept emailing me back with all sorts of rubbish excuses about the traffic and the rush hour. Oh, and he even said that the lilies were not in full bloom for my own good so they arrive FRESH!

They master liars and horrible schemers! I am glad this blog is here to expose them.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Prestige Flowers - Poor quality flowers poor customer service Prestige Flowers "#prestigeflowersuk #fakeflowers warning do not use this company, their flowers are not as pictured and the customer service is very poor Delivery was late, flowers were substituted and was refused..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Avoid like the plague Prestige Flowers "The flowers that I ordered from these crooks arrived 2 days late completely missing Mother's Day..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Terrible Prestige Flowers "Wilted flowers delivered to me as a gift and I complained. Prestige Flowers finally agreed to send a replacement bouquet which never arrived. Turns out they delivered replacement bouquet to..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Very unhappy! Prestige Flowers "ordered some flowers for mothers day, paid extra for the bigger size, they came in a different colour & hardly any flowers! very disappointed. emailed to complain still heard nothing bad!..." Read more Airbnb - Air BNB sucks Airbnb "I booked a place in Miami that listed free breakfast, beer, oceanview, and 3 bedroom. When I arrived there was a half empty case of eggs, milk, cookies, etc. There..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more Hired Dex Media to build a web site. Dex Media "After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid. I have about fifty emails stating their problems in completing my..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more