Riyadh, Ar Riyad
Featured

I had the misfortune of ordering flowers from this hideous company! The flowers were delivered the next day although I had paid for SAME DAY delivery and they arrived in a HORRIBLE condition with none of the lilies in full bloom and a BLACK wrapping around the flowers! BLACK!!!!!!

When I emailed to complain, a guy kept emailing me back with all sorts of rubbish excuses about the traffic and the rush hour. Oh, and he even said that the lilies were not in full bloom for my own good so they arrive FRESH!

They master liars and horrible schemers! I am glad this blog is here to expose them.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Prestige Flowers - Very Dissapointing Prestige Flowers "I was in hospital when I ordered the roses for our Valentine's Day celebration . I wasn't in a fit condiation to read the many reviews. Had I done so..." Read more Prestige Flowers Bouquet Review Prestige Flowers "My sister and I ordered a standard and a medium bouquet to be delivered on 23 Jan 17. The delivered flowers were nothing like the advertised picture and there were..." Read more Prestige Flowers Indian Summer Bouquet Review Prestige Flowers "I have ordered flowers from them on many occasions (and left them good reviews) but this is the first time I have actually seen the bouquet at the other, and..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Mis-sold flowers Prestige Flowers "Flowers originally advertised at £34.99 reduced to £20.00 - 5 roses, a lily and leaves turned up in a box that although said it had been left with a neighbour..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more Gardenwinds - Don't buy the rip lock 350 replacement gazebo canopy Gardenwinds "Rip lock 350 THE WORST! Don't buy this! I bought a 10x12 replacement canopy with the rip lock 350 and within the first month of having it on it ripped..." Read more