Riyadh, Ar Riyad

I had the misfortune of ordering flowers from this hideous company! The flowers were delivered the next day although I had paid for SAME DAY delivery and they arrived in a HORRIBLE condition with none of the lilies in full bloom and a BLACK wrapping around the flowers! BLACK!!!!!!

When I emailed to complain, a guy kept emailing me back with all sorts of rubbish excuses about the traffic and the rush hour. Oh, and he even said that the lilies were not in full bloom for my own good so they arrive FRESH!

They master liars and horrible schemers! I am glad this blog is here to expose them.

Review about: Flowers Delivery.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $50
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Prestige Flowers Bouquet Review Prestige Flowers "Worst expierence ever with this company. I spent £40.00 on flowers and they firstly did not send me a confirmation email. I had to call to find out if they..." Read more Prestige Flowers - NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN Prestige Flowers "Me and my siblings ordered flowers for mother's day this year, I even ordered additional coloured roses for extra money. To my shock and embarrassment the flowers were really badly..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Double Flowering Roselily Bouquet Review Prestige Flowers "Worst customer service ever! Do not bother wasting your time or money. I bought some double Lily's for Mother's Day at a very pricey rate however never saw them before..." Read more Prestige Flowers Bouquet Review from Teddington, Richmond Upon Thames Prestige Flowers "Flowers came today, smallest most expensive bunch i have ever seen. Emailed company who point blank refused to take responsibility or offer any sort of compensation. These were for..." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more Blue Wave Car Wash - Ripped a piece of trim off from my truck Blue Wave Car Wash "Went through the car wash and when I got out of the car wash I notice a piece of trim had been ripped off .I did it just as the..." Read more