Prestige Flowers - Late delivery & Distasteful flowers
I had the misfortune of ordering flowers from this hideous company! The flowers were delivered the next day although I had paid for SAME DAY delivery and they arrived in a HORRIBLE condition with none of the lilies in full bloom and a BLACK wrapping around the flowers! BLACK!!!!!!
When I emailed to complain, a guy kept emailing me back with all sorts of rubbish excuses about the traffic and the rush hour. Oh, and he even said that the lilies were not in full bloom for my own good so they arrive FRESH!
They master liars and horrible schemers! I am glad this blog is here to expose them.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Terrible customer services after poor quality productPlease see pictures of what bought and what recieved..."
- "I ordered a bouquet of flowers called candy only to find the picture on the site was a total misrepresentation of what was received. I contacted the third party..."
- "I ordered two bouquets of flowers, one for a new baby and one Christmas bouquet to arrive during the week before Christmas. They were delivered by the postman in..."
- "I purchased a Car OBD2 and Rear View mirror with Rear view camera from Hong Kong. The shipper mistakenly sent a wrong item i.e. Radar along with Mirror and Rear..."
- "ang cartoonnko sira at mga damage ang sa loob at my nawawala ..."
- "I sent a jumbo box via sea cargo from Riyadh to the Philippines since Feb 19 , 2015 . I've been tracking thru LBC tracking service online and states..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."