Hong Kong, Hong Kong
100% full Not resolved
2.3
Style and Design

I ordered flowers with chocolate worth 70-80 pounds on Thursday for my friend's birthday on Saturday Delivery.The flowers were never delivered.

When I checked with the delivery company then only I came to know it was sent to wrong city and they are kept untill further notice. I had to follow up with Prestige Flowers to send my flowers. Today Monday has gone and still the flowers are not yet delivered and the website is still showing delivery date as on satruday.... And the worse thing is I wrote "SURPRISE" in the message.

Well yes I am really SURPRISED WITH THE SERVICE I GOT. Last time i used "Serenata Flowers" the flowers were delivered in the morning with very good condition.

Got confused with the name...Bad Luck :(:(:( Never gonna use this website ever again..

Review about: Prestige Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Reply on delaying delivery, No refund policy.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Prestige Flowers Indian Summer Bouquet Review Prestige Flowers "I have ordered flowers from them on many occasions (and left them good reviews) but this is the first time I have actually seen the bouquet at the other, and..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Nice surprise for the price Prestige Flowers "I had recently needed to send flowers after upsetting a friend however being tight with money at the moment meant i couldn't just go to my local florists to spend..." Read more Prestige Flowers Bouquet Review from Carlisle, Cumbria Prestige Flowers "I ordered a bunch off flowers I paided extra for the larger bunch and this is what I got I could off got better from a supermarket I would NEVER..." Read more Prestige Flowers Festivity Bouquet Review Prestige Flowers "Bought a bunch of festivity flowers for around £45 for my mother from prestige flowers based on the beautiful photo they had on their website. What turned up was mortifying...." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Google "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more Double Bitcash - Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Double Bitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more