100% full Not resolved
2.3
Style and Design

I ordered flowers with chocolate worth 70-80 pounds on Thursday for my friend's birthday on Saturday Delivery.The flowers were never delivered.

When I checked with the delivery company then only I came to know it was sent to wrong city and they are kept untill further notice. I had to follow up with Prestige Flowers to send my flowers. Today Monday has gone and still the flowers are not yet delivered and the website is still showing delivery date as on satruday.... And the worse thing is I wrote "SURPRISE" in the message.

Well yes I am really SURPRISED WITH THE SERVICE I GOT. Last time i used "Serenata Flowers" the flowers were delivered in the morning with very good condition.

Got confused with the name...Bad Luck :(:(:( Never gonna use this website ever again..

Review about: Prestige Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Reply on delaying delivery, No refund policy.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments