I ordered flowers with chocolate worth 70-80 pounds on Thursday for my friend's birthday on Saturday Delivery.The flowers were never delivered.
When I checked with the delivery company then only I came to know it was sent to wrong city and they are kept untill further notice. I had to follow up with Prestige Flowers to send my flowers. Today Monday has gone and still the flowers are not yet delivered and the website is still showing delivery date as on satruday.... And the worse thing is I wrote "SURPRISE" in the message.
Well yes I am really SURPRISED WITH THE SERVICE I GOT. Last time i used "Serenata Flowers" the flowers were delivered in the morning with very good condition.
Got confused with the name...Bad Luck :(:(:( Never gonna use this website ever again..
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reply on delaying delivery
- No refund policy
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "ordered some flowers for mothers day, paid extra for the bigger size, they came in a different colour & hardly any flowers! very disappointed. emailed to complain still heard nothing bad!..."
- "Flowers delivered were dirty and half of the arrangement was missing. The balloon ordered was different to that pictured on the website and an utter rip off. Customer service don't appear..."
- "I had a terrible experience with Prestige Flowers. I ordered flowers from them for Mothers' Day. Not only were the flowers completely different to what I ordered, they were already..."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I worked for Neyewear.com doing SEO for keywords: prescription glasses and prescription sunglasses. We were never paid! Lots of excuses but no money. They asked us..."
- "Dear Kazuo Hirai, I write to lodge a complaint against the defect of DSC-HX30V and express my great disappointment to the quality control of Sony and design of this model. The..."
- "I am a Hong Kong seller. I sold an item to a UK buyer on 1 Apr 2013. The item no. is 171003786000. There is a minor damage in..."