Prestige Flowers - Flowers drooping and dead in three days

178 of 302 Prestige Flowers reviews

I ordered mothers days flowers and when I arrived at the nursing home to visit my very sick mother on the day the roses were drooping so I contacted prestige flowers and after two days got a reply to send in photographs so had to make the long journey back to the nursing home to take photos on day three after delivery.Sent in the photos and was told that because the photos arrived on day four (flowers arrived on 15th photos were sent on 18th) they couldn't refund but offered me a £5 voucher agains another bouquet.

I said no and was offered £10. Why would I waste more money on a company with such poor customer service and terrible flowers. This is going to be my mums last Mother's Day and we wanted to make it special for her instead it was an absolute disaster. Not one of the flowers opened they just all withered and died.

I want a full refund and apology for adding so much more stress and disappointment at this very sad and stressful time. You can see the flowers I thought I would get and the ones that actually arrived. They think that after three days the flowers should look like this.

Disgraceful.Please don't buy from this company

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
178 of 302 Prestige Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

May 03, 2015 #979368

Offered a full refund just before mum passed away

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.