Prestige Flowers - Flowers drooping and dead in three days
I ordered mothers days flowers and when I arrived at the nursing home to visit my very sick mother on the day the roses were drooping so I contacted prestige flowers and after two days got a reply to send in photographs so had to make the long journey back to the nursing home to take photos on day three after delivery.Sent in the photos and was told that because the photos arrived on day four (flowers arrived on 15th photos were sent on 18th) they couldn't refund but offered me a £5 voucher agains another bouquet.
I said no and was offered £10. Why would I waste more money on a company with such poor customer service and terrible flowers. This is going to be my mums last Mother's Day and we wanted to make it special for her instead it was an absolute disaster. Not one of the flowers opened they just all withered and died.
I want a full refund and apology for adding so much more stress and disappointment at this very sad and stressful time. You can see the flowers I thought I would get and the ones that actually arrived. They think that after three days the flowers should look like this.
Disgraceful.Please don't buy from this company
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My experience sounds all to familiar from the reviews below. I ordered a large bunch of the mothers day flowers and was shocked at what my mum actually received...."
- "I ordered a bouquet of flowers called candy only to find the picture on the site was a total misrepresentation of what was received. I contacted the third party..."
- "I ordered a bunch off flowers I paided extra for the larger bunch and this is what I got I could off got better from a supermarket I would NEVER..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- "After years of being attacked by stopzilla I`ve at last got rid of them from my site,hopefully never to return.I brought in an expert computer guy which cost me to..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."