Update by user Feb 18, 2013

AFTER POSTING THIS, MY SON HAD AN EMAIL SAYING THEY WOULD REDELIVER TO ME AND ASKING FOR A DAY THAT WOULD BE CONVENIENT TO ME IN THE UK.

WELL GUESS WHAT I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE REPLACEMENT FLOWERS TO ARRIVE AND IT IS THE 18TH FEBRUARY 2013. THEY WERE ORIGINALLY ORDERED TO ARRIVE ON THE 23RD DECEMBER 2012. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY ARE A DISGRACE AND YOU WILL WASTE YOUR MONEY AND TIME COMPLAINING.

Original review posted by user Jan 18, 2013

My son ordered some flowers for my birthday in Melbourne Australia. I am resident in the UK.He was not told that the company do not deliver on a Saturday, so he went ahead and ordered them. We stayed in all day and nothing happened.

He emailed the company the next day to say that they had not arrived and just had an out of office reply.

Xmas came and went and in the meantime I tried to phone/email prestige flowers and got nowhere, they do not phone back or answer emails and their web-site seems to be designed so that no one can contact them. Five days later I had a call from a lady in the neighbourhood to say some flowers had been delivered to her house, which was a different address. They were half dead, the box was battered and I am still waiting an explanation and some replacement flowers. Don't hold your breath!! Do not go near this company, they should be closed down Appalling rip-off with no apologies or answers.

Review about: Prestige Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments