Update added by user Feb 18, 2013
AFTER POSTING THIS, MY SON HAD AN EMAIL SAYING THEY WOULD REDELIVER TO ME AND ASKING FOR A DAY THAT WOULD BE CONVENIENT TO ME IN THE UK.
WELL GUESS WHAT I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE REPLACEMENT FLOWERS TO ARRIVE AND IT IS THE 18TH FEBRUARY 2013. THEY WERE ORIGINALLY ORDERED TO ARRIVE ON THE 23RD DECEMBER 2012. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY ARE A DISGRACE AND YOU WILL WASTE YOUR MONEY AND TIME COMPLAINING.
Original review posted by user Jan 18, 2013
My son ordered some flowers for my birthday in Melbourne Australia. I am resident in the UK.He was not told that the company do not deliver on a Saturday, so he went ahead and ordered them. We stayed in all day and nothing happened.
He emailed the company the next day to say that they had not arrived and just had an out of office reply.
Xmas came and went and in the meantime I tried to phone/email prestige flowers and got nowhere, they do not phone back or answer emails and their web-site seems to be designed so that no one can contact them. Five days later I had a call from a lady in the neighbourhood to say some flowers had been delivered to her house, which was a different address. They were half dead, the box was battered and I am still waiting an explanation and some replacement flowers. Don't hold your breath!! Do not go near this company, they should be closed down Appalling rip-off with no apologies or answers.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My mother is starting her cancer treatment this week, so I ordered her a bouquet of her favorites; sunflowers. See the photo I attached. My mother Facetimed me when she..."
- "I ordered a blue lagoon for my grandmothers birthday and upgraded it to medium so it appeared exactly as on the website. Sadly it looks nothing like it, theses are simply..."
- "I had the misfortune of ordering flowers from this hideous company! The flowers were delivered the next day although I had paid for SAME DAY delivery and they arrived in..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."