Prestige Flowers - Florist Manager "didn't see a problem"
Wow! Prestige Flowers, you're so right! Nothing says 'I love you, Mum' quite like your "stunning" rose and lily hand tied bouquet!
Arrived a day earlier than selected, the lillies mysteriously got lost in transit and the roses only just survived the journey. If this doesn't move me to 'favourite child' status, I don't know what will!
I asked for my money back. I was told the florist manager didn't see a problem with the delivery, despite providing photographic evidence and was offered a replacement bouquet. Just the thought of my Mother accepting a second bunch of these flowers in front of her work colleagues makes me cringe.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 2 Mums flower Baskets and choc for mothers day, I ordered them on the 23rd February in plenty of time for mothers Day, however my mother in law..."
- "I was charged extra for a "medium bouquet" but they delivered a small bouquet instead. I tried emailing them three times. I sent three polite emails with photographs over five..."
- "#prestigeflowersuk #fakeflowers warning do not use this company, their flowers are not as pictured and the customer service is very poor Delivery was late, flowers were substituted and was refused..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."