Accrington, England
Featured on Pinterest 100% full

Wow! Prestige Flowers, you're so right! Nothing says 'I love you, Mum' quite like your "stunning" rose and lily hand tied bouquet!

Related: Prestige Flowers - Review about Birthday Bouquet from Holly Lane, England

Arrived a day earlier than selected, the lillies mysteriously got lost in transit and the roses only just survived the journey. If this doesn't move me to 'favourite child' status, I don't know what will!

I asked for my money back. I was told the florist manager didn't see a problem with the delivery, despite providing photographic evidence and was offered a replacement bouquet. Just the thought of my Mother accepting a second bunch of these flowers in front of her work colleagues makes me cringe.

Review about: Flowers Delivery.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Prestige Flowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $26
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

No in the UK we say MUM, not MOM!!!

From the picture obviously everything was healthy, and everything was included. Looks like you are trying to scam them and I am glad they did not give you your money back, and to only buy her the flowers to be her favorite child that is low. BTW it is spelled "mom".

to Anonymous Boston, Massachusetts, United States #801208

Yeah she obviously does not love her mother to refuse to pay for flowers that are not that bad. It is obvious that she removed the Lilies before taking the picture.