Prestige Flowers - Florist Manager "didn't see a problem"

Wow! Prestige Flowers, you're so right! Nothing says 'I love you, Mum' quite like your "stunning" rose and lily hand tied bouquet!

Arrived a day earlier than selected, the lillies mysteriously got lost in transit and the roses only just survived the journey. If this doesn't move me to 'favourite child' status, I don't know what will!

I asked for my money back. I was told the florist manager didn't see a problem with the delivery, despite providing photographic evidence and was offered a replacement bouquet. Just the thought of my Mother accepting a second bunch of these flowers in front of her work colleagues makes me cringe.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jul 23, 2014 #844688

No in the UK we say MUM, not MOM!!!

0 1 Reply

Apr 02, 2014 #801207

From the picture obviously everything was healthy, and everything was included. Looks like you are trying to scam them and I am glad they did not give you your money back, and to only buy her the flowers to be her favorite child that is low. BTW it is spelled "mom".

1 0 Reply

Apr 02, 2014 #801208 Boston, Massachusetts

Yeah she obviously does not love her mother to refuse to pay for flowers that are not that bad. It is obvious that she removed the Lilies before taking the picture.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Prestige Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Prestige Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about