I ordered flowers for my mum for Mother's Day. They arrived on Sunday afternoon. They bore little relation to the picture on the website. By Tuesday morning they were dying. The flower heads were drooping right over and leaves had gone crispy. I emailed many, many times asking for a refund. They refused each time, making a range of crummy excuses:

1. They had been damaged by the courier and this was nothing to do with them

2. Prestige lied about the day they had delivered the flowers, saying we'd received them two days earlier than was the case. They claimed this meant I'd passed the deadline for complaining.

3. The flowers had only suffered 'minor damage in transit'.

We went round in circles until I gave up for my own sanity. They don't publish phone numbers on their website. I managed to find a number online but it just kept cutting off.

I think it would be fair to describe them as a scam. Take a look at their Facebook page. Most of the people commenting on their posts are fake profiles, presumably set up by Prestige themselves. Click on a few of these profiles for yourself - you'll soon see the pattern to the things they post. What sort of company does that??

I've never posted a negative review about a company before but I think people need to know the truth about Prestige Flowers. They are appallingly bad.

Review about: Prestige Flowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments