Please be aware - do not use this company!I have now sent 5 complaint emails to this company and as yet I have not received a personal response.I have tried the telephone number and it states the offices are closed.

The flowers were suppose to be delivered on the 26th March for Mothers Day. These have still not arrived - they are now 4 days late. The tracking number supplied is not recognised, terrible company to deal with. They do not have the decency to respond to emails personally and you cannot speak to anyone personally.

I will never use this company again.Please be warned folks, I have never dealt with such an unprofessional company that have zero care in customer satisfaction.

Review about: Prestige Flowers Next Day Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Disgusting Prestige Flowers , Prestige Flowers "Ordered Flowers for my wife for anniversary, delivery fine, looked great when arrived. 2 days on flowers drooping petals falling off. Contacted customer service girl called Nicole condescending e mail..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Bouquet Review Prestige Flowers "Seriously avoid if you want to be certain poor quality flower issues will be resolved. Never dealt with such poor customer service. Bought two separate bouquets for Mother's Day. After..." Read more Prestige Flowers, avoid like the plague! Prestige Flowers "My brother ordered an arrangement from this company for my elderly mum for Mother's Day. The flowers arrived the day before and appeared to be beautifully presented in a..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Very unhappy! Prestige Flowers "ordered some flowers for mothers day, paid extra for the bigger size, they came in a different colour & hardly any flowers! very disappointed. emailed to complain still heard nothing bad!..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more