I had a terrible experience with Prestige Flowers. I ordered flowers from them for Mothers' Day. Not only were the flowers completely different to what I ordered, they were already wilting and really low quality. I had ordered the medium size, and the bunch of flowers that arrived was very small and filled with cheap flowers not shown in the website picture. (The picture displayed roses and lillies). I could have bought a much better bunch at the local supermarket for £10.

I was extremely disappointed with their quality and honesty. Email communication was awful. They did nothing to compensate, just told me I could use a ‎£5 voucher towards my next purchase, which already came with the flower package (so nothing extra there)! As if I would ever use them again! To promise one type of arrangement and deliver something completely different, smaller and HALF DEAD was absolutely ridiculous. Not only that, it was missing the flower food. So basically my Mother's Day surprise was ruined.

See the photo for what my mother was supposed to receive (on the left: taken from their website) and what she ACTUALLY received (on the right: photo taken when bouquet arrived). I paid £34 for this. When I sent a photo to Prestige Flowers, their response was, and I quote: “From what we have seen we can see no evident quality issue.” (Jamie Claire Pearce) What?!

After doing a search I found their advertised bouquet on other sites too! It's just a standard stock photo it seems, or they've stolen it for false advertising.

Moral of the story: NEVER, NEVER order form Prestige flowers!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of prestige flowers flowers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $52. Prestige Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned prestige flowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Prestige Flowers.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments