I had a terrible experience with Prestige Flowers. I ordered flowers from them for Mothers' Day. Not only were the flowers completely different to what I ordered, they were already wilting and really low quality. I had ordered the medium size, and the bunch of flowers that arrived was very small and filled with cheap flowers not shown in the website picture. (The picture displayed roses and lillies). I could have bought a much better bunch at the local supermarket for £10.
I was extremely disappointed with their quality and honesty. Email communication was awful. They did nothing to compensate, just told me I could use a £5 voucher towards my next purchase, which already came with the flower package (so nothing extra there)! As if I would ever use them again! To promise one type of arrangement and deliver something completely different, smaller and HALF DEAD was absolutely ridiculous. Not only that, it was missing the flower food. So basically my Mother's Day surprise was ruined.
See the photo for what my mother was supposed to receive (on the left: taken from their website) and what she ACTUALLY received (on the right: photo taken when bouquet arrived). I paid £34 for this. When I sent a photo to Prestige Flowers, their response was, and I quote: “From what we have seen we can see no evident quality issue.” (Jamie Claire Pearce) What?!
After doing a search I found their advertised bouquet on other sites too! It's just a standard stock photo it seems, or they've stolen it for false advertising.
Moral of the story: NEVER, NEVER order form Prestige flowers!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had recently needed to send flowers after upsetting a friend however being tight with money at the moment meant i couldn't just go to my local florists to spend..."
- "I have ordered flowers from them on many occasions (and left them good reviews) but this is the first time I have actually seen the bouquet at the other, and..."
- "Terrible customer services after poor quality productPlease see pictures of what bought and what recieved..."
- "I would like to take time to comment about this rental in detail. The house is on the Leyton tube station and the walk from the tube station is not..."
- "I bought the Dr Scholls light legs from Pharmacentre Pharmacy And Clinic at 149 Edgware Rd. London W2 2HU on the 30th of October 2016. As per the advise of..."
- "It seems that the Cambridgebusinessacademy.com scam website has been shut down, after taking over $3million from subscribers, claiming the website and business has been 'sold'.On their forum, kevin Potts and..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."