I had a terrible experience with Prestige Flowers. I ordered flowers from them for Mothers' Day. Not only were the flowers completely different to what I ordered, they were already wilting and really low quality. I had ordered the medium size, and the bunch of flowers that arrived was very small and filled with cheap flowers not shown in the website picture. (The picture displayed roses and lillies). I could have bought a much better bunch at the local supermarket for £10.
I was extremely disappointed with their quality and honesty. Email communication was awful. They did nothing to compensate, just told me I could use a £5 voucher towards my next purchase, which already came with the flower package (so nothing extra there)! As if I would ever use them again! To promise one type of arrangement and deliver something completely different, smaller and HALF DEAD was absolutely ridiculous. Not only that, it was missing the flower food. So basically my Mother's Day surprise was ruined.
See the photo for what my mother was supposed to receive (on the left: taken from their website) and what she ACTUALLY received (on the right: photo taken when bouquet arrived). I paid £34 for this. When I sent a photo to Prestige Flowers, their response was, and I quote: “From what we have seen we can see no evident quality issue.” (Jamie Claire Pearce) What?!
After doing a search I found their advertised bouquet on other sites too! It's just a standard stock photo it seems, or they've stolen it for false advertising.
Moral of the story: NEVER, NEVER order form Prestige flowers!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a bouquet of flowers called candy only to find the picture on the site was a total misrepresentation of what was received. I contacted the third party..."
- "I ordered 2 Mums flower Baskets and choc for mothers day, I ordered them on the 23rd February in plenty of time for mothers Day, however my mother in law..."
- "Like the poster below, I chose Prestige Flowers for Mother's Day because their website clearly states that they deliver '7 days a week'. At checkout I selected delivery for tomorrow,..."
- "I decided to professionally paint my 40 year old Devon Yawl(value £3000) this season. Found Richard Marston who quoted £720 for a job. He promised she would be ready in..."
- "I bought a HAGALUND, Two-seat sofa-bed, Blekinge white at IKEA -Lakeside.The cashier confirmed that the item will be delivered to my door. On the delivery day, the delivery man refused..."
- "Used Videostripe.com's trial run back in 2014 and cancelled within a day, fast forward to 2016 and realised they took money from my bank account without my knowledge and consent..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."