Style and Design

I received a bouquet of Prestige flowers today and a very small box of chocolates.The flowers could have come from the forecourt of a petrol station.

I can see on the Prestige website that the sender has spent £19.99 (original price £34.99!) plus postage for a bunch that would only cost £3 in a supermarket. Moreover, many stems are broken, the flowers are far from fresh and the bouquet does not contain any extra greenery. Although it has the same flowers as the picture on the website, it looks like nothing in comparison to that photograph. It is disgraceful that the Prestige website does not give the receivers of their bouquets a chance to leave a review.

The reviews are mainly based on the use of the website, but the senders will never find out what flowers are received.

When I phoned my friend to thank her, I told her of course that the flowers are beautiful.What else could I do?

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of prestige flowers cerise bouquet from Prestige Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Prestige Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor bunch of flowers for the money. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Prestige Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments