Back on 30th January I ordered flowers for delivery on Valentines Day.It's now 16th February and nothing has been delivered, they won't respond to my numerous emails and have taken their live chat system off line.

I've tried contacting them via their facebook website, via a dispute resolution website and by various other means but no matter which route I try I cannot get even an acknowledgement never mind a sensible response. This company are clearly rogue traders so don't use them.

Any suggestions about what can be done to prevent this company from continuing to rip off customers, taking their money and not delivering?Surely there must be some legal route to call these people to account?

Review about: Prestige Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: No customer service telephone number, Dreadful service, Poor value.

DO NOT BUY FLOWERS FROM PRESTIGE FLOWERS.You will be conned out of your money.

The flowers they send are wilting and half dead, and nothing like the photo on their website.

If you email, they say too late for a refund even if you have complained and sent photos of flowers well within the time frame.They have closed all their phone lines.This company should be shut down, and looked into by Trading Standards.