Absolutely disgusted with this service, I ordered two bunches both for birthdays and disappointingly for my daughters 20th.The flowers that arrived for my friend were appalling to say the least, the flowers were clearly days old and broken and floppy.

The bouquet I ordered for my daughter was the same so utterly disappointing days old badly put together and nothing like the photo's, they offer 100% guaranteed satisfaction when in actual fact they are taking advantage, these are important events in peoples lives and people who care for them and this company is taking advantage of that.It was not cheap and I wish I had never used them and recommend that nobody else does !!!

Review about: Prestige Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Prestige Flowers - Roses Flowers Review Prestige Flowers "I have ordered my partner 24 roses for Valentine's which is tomorrow and chose the date 14th February to be the delivery date last week. However firstly, the flowers turned..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Bouquet Review Prestige Flowers "My sister and I ordered a standard and a medium bouquet to be delivered on 23 Jan 17. The delivered flowers were nothing like the advertised picture and there were..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Festivity Bouquet Review Prestige Flowers "Bought a bunch of festivity flowers for around £45 for my mother from prestige flowers based on the beautiful photo they had on their website. What turned up was mortifying...." Read more Prestige Flowers - Very unhappy! Prestige Flowers "ordered some flowers for mothers day, paid extra for the bigger size, they came in a different colour & hardly any flowers! very disappointed. emailed to complain still heard nothing bad!..." Read more Any Rv Parts - False advertising - Poor customer service Any Rv Parts " I have had only one transaction with Any RV Parts and unfortunately it was a very negative experience. I urgently needed a water pump for my rig and ordered..." Read more Fashionmia - Horrible Fashionmia "Do not order from this company, a waist of hard earned money... took forever to receive a order I paid express shipping on and the product is horrific my cost..." Read more Lazboy - Lazyboy recliner quality Lazboy "We purchased a new La-Z-Boy recliner a little less than 2 years ago and paid $900 for it, figured for that price it would be of decent quality. WRONG!! What..." Read more Bringfido - Canadian Users Bringfido "We made a reservation through Bringfido in Canada. The advertisement on the web site quoted 78.00 CAD. When it went through to the billing page it showed 78.38 (neither CAD..." Read more