Prestige Flowers - Delivered late - drooping and all dead within 3 days!
Delivered a day late, left on doorstep.Rose petals dropping already...all roses were dead within 3 days, rest of flowers within 5 days.
Did not feel this satisfactory for £33 - Could buy at half the price in Tesco who would guarantee for 7 days at least. Contacted Prestige who said that flowers are not replaceable and they are a perishable item! What sort of attitude is that! Would never use them again and advise others not to either - Who wants to receive a bunch of dying flowers!
Note state of roses day after arrival in photo!!Disappointing.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a bunch off flowers I paided extra for the larger bunch and this is what I got I could off got better from a supermarket I would NEVER..."
- "I ordered a bouquet of flowers from the prestige flowers website.I paid an additional amount and in total 46GBP for a LARGE bouquet of "pure delight"The picture advertised on the..."
- "I recently purchased flowers from this compnay as a valentines gift for my partner. I am absolutely disgusted by the condition of the flowers when they arrived, the tulips were..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "I have bought countless pairs of Skechers over the years and I love them for their comfort. I have just had foot surgery so need very comfortable shoes so bought..."