Delivered a day late, left on doorstep.Rose petals dropping already...all roses were dead within 3 days, rest of flowers within 5 days.
Did not feel this satisfactory for £33 - Could buy at half the price in Tesco who would guarantee for 7 days at least. Contacted Prestige who said that flowers are not replaceable and they are a perishable item! What sort of attitude is that! Would never use them again and advise others not to either - Who wants to receive a bunch of dying flowers!
Note state of roses day after arrival in photo!!Disappointing.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My son ordered some flowers for my birthday in Melbourne Australia. I am resident in the UK.He was not told that the company do not deliver on a Saturday, so..."
- "Like the poster below, I chose Prestige Flowers for Mother's Day because their website clearly states that they deliver '7 days a week'. At checkout I selected delivery for tomorrow,..."
- "I had recently needed to send flowers after upsetting a friend however being tight with money at the moment meant i couldn't just go to my local florists to spend..."
- "We were cheated when we rented our apartment through airbnb to find the common area was being renovated paint stripped off the walls and the carpet ripped up The apartment is..."
- "I bought a Galaxy s4 from MeriMobiles, since I opened it the battery was working 4 hours only from the moment I unplugged it, I informed them right away, they..."
- "When I returned the car they said that I was responsible for a scuff mark on the tire. They charged me 166 English Pounds or approximately $255.00 to cover this..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."