I ordered two bouquets of flowers, one for a new baby and one Christmas bouquet to arrive during the week before Christmas. They were delivered by the postman in a box. The Christmas bouquet ( I had paid for the medium bunch) was appalling and the flowers lasted barely 3 days. I had paid for the glass vase, which was about six inches tall and was totally not suitbale for the flowers ordered.
The baby bouquet was for a client - heaven knows what it was like!
I have written to complain sending photographs of the flowers but other than an acknowledgement email have had no further response from the company.
I should have read the reviews about Prestige Flowers on the internet, I certainly will not be using them again!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Prestige flowers
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Prestige Flowers Christmas Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Flowers arrived the day after ordering (Rose and Lilly Hand Tied) I upgraded to medium and to a premium card so the cost including delivery was over £31. When my..."
- "Like the poster below, I chose Prestige Flowers for Mother's Day because their website clearly states that they deliver '7 days a week'. At checkout I selected delivery for tomorrow,..."
- "I was charged extra for a "medium bouquet" but they delivered a small bouquet instead. I tried emailing them three times. I sent three polite emails with photographs over five..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."