I ordered two bouquets of flowers, one for a new baby and one Christmas bouquet to arrive during the week before Christmas. They were delivered by the postman in a box. The Christmas bouquet ( I had paid for the medium bunch) was appalling and the flowers lasted barely 3 days. I had paid for the glass vase, which was about six inches tall and was totally not suitbale for the flowers ordered.
The baby bouquet was for a client - heaven knows what it was like!
I have written to complain sending photographs of the flowers but other than an acknowledgement email have had no further response from the company.
I should have read the reviews about Prestige Flowers on the internet, I certainly will not be using them again!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Prestige flowers
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Prestige Flowers Christmas Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was charged extra for a "medium bouquet" but they delivered a small bouquet instead. I tried emailing them three times. I sent three polite emails with photographs over five..."
- "I had the misfortune of ordering flowers from this hideous company! The flowers were delivered the next day although I had paid for SAME DAY delivery and they arrived in..."
- "I recently purchased flowers from this compnay as a valentines gift for my partner. I am absolutely disgusted by the condition of the flowers when they arrived, the tulips were..."
- "I ordered two bouquets of flowers, one for a new baby and one Christmas bouquet to arrive during the week before Christmas. They were delivered by the postman in..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."