I ordered two bouquets of flowers, one for a new baby and one Christmas bouquet to arrive during the week before Christmas. They were delivered by the postman in a box. The Christmas bouquet ( I had paid for the medium bunch) was appalling and the flowers lasted barely 3 days. I had paid for the glass vase, which was about six inches tall and was totally not suitbale for the flowers ordered.
The baby bouquet was for a client - heaven knows what it was like!
I have written to complain sending photographs of the flowers but other than an acknowledgement email have had no further response from the company.
I should have read the reviews about Prestige Flowers on the internet, I certainly will not be using them again!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Prestige flowers
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Prestige Flowers Christmas Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my mum a what looked like a lovely bunch of flowers, when they arrived they was dead! I couldn't believe I got my mum DEAD FLOWERS!!! For Mother's..."
- "I ordered roses and lilies for my wife for our wedding anniversary. The bouquet arrived on time but was very disappointing and insubstantial considering the nearly £30 I paid for..."
- "I recently purchased flowers from this compnay as a valentines gift for my partner. I am absolutely disgusted by the condition of the flowers when they arrived, the tulips were..."
- "I ordered two bouquets of flowers, one for a new baby and one Christmas bouquet to arrive during the week before Christmas. They were delivered by the postman in..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."