Stockport, Stockport

I ordered two bouquets of flowers, one for a new baby and one Christmas bouquet to arrive during the week before Christmas. They were delivered by the postman in a box. The Christmas bouquet ( I had paid for the medium bunch) was appalling and the flowers lasted barely 3 days. I had paid for the glass vase, which was about six inches tall and was totally not suitbale for the flowers ordered.

The baby bouquet was for a client - heaven knows what it was like!

I have written to complain sending photographs of the flowers but other than an acknowledgement email have had no further response from the company.

I should have read the reviews about Prestige Flowers on the internet, I certainly will not be using them again!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Prestige Flowers and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about prestige flowers bouquet from Prestige Flowers was prestige flowers Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Prestige Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Prestige Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments