Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Absolutely abysmal. Next day delivery didn’t happen, apparently that’s not guaranteed even when you select the date.

The delivery driver tried to deliver to the wrong address twice! Taking no notice of the house name or location.

I’ve spent the best part of a day trying to track down the flowers, speaking to the delivery company directly because Prestige flowers couldn’t have cared less.

I managed to have them redelivered to the correct house on the third attempt.

I paid for a premium message card to be included and yet they didn’t put a card in the box at all!!!

Why would I pay extra for a card to leave blank and then not be included in the box at all!?

The recipient had to phone to enquire who sent it, they wouldn’t say because of data protection, fair enough but that shouldn’t of had to happen.

I emailed numerous times to ask for a telephone number for customer service and each time they clearly avoided providing this.

Emails from different names each time, no one cared or took accountability for the mistakes made Prestige or their choice of currier made.

An extremely poor customer service experience.

Contact details are not even on the email order conformation.

Not the service you’d expect compared to other flower delivery services.

It was a mistake to trust another company with this special and important flower delivery and caused embarrassment on my part with the flowers being late and from an ‘unknown sender’!

The flowers would have been delivered 5 days after the selected delivery date if I hadn’t of spent the day sorting their mistakes out.

I have asked for a full refund.

My advice for anyone sending important/meaningful flowers from a professional and reliable company (and their chosen delivery currier) then DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Two days of stress and time wasted.

Comments