Featured Not resolved
1.4
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

The flowers that I ordered from these crooks arrived 2 days late completely missing Mother's Day, my mum had nothing on Mother's Day as a result.Then when they did arrive they were the completely wrong bouquet and were hideous.

I have attached a photo of what I ordered vs what arrived. The bouquet they sent were cheap, nasty and had obviously been in transit for a long time as they were withered. £25 for something that looked like it had come from a bargain bin at a petrol station. Customer service is atrocious.

No phone number on website.

They ignored my instant messages and have ignored my emails.Absolutely disgusting company, avoid at all costs.

Review about: Prestige Flowers Flowers.

I didn't like: Poor quality product, Attitude and refund policy, Did not deliver and impossible to contact, Flower.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Mike_mn
Andover, Minnesota, United States #1320592

My experience with ordering flowers was also negative.What I found is that the order is put into a 'system'.

A flower shop in the local area picks it up and fills the order. The result is that I have no control over the supplier, or, the shop that will fulfill the order.

Best thing I've found is to ask for a guarantee of delivery & accuracy, backed up with a refund. If at all possible, visit the shop.

Stay away from online ordering if you can.Of course, this is not possible for long distance.

Norfolk, England, United Kingdom #1310269

My Son sent me 100 roses for Mothers Day, they arrived Saturday, all dead within 5 days. Have sent them pics, and put a complaint in but so far no response. Have told him never to buy from them again.

Mike_mn
to gillcat Andover, Minnesota, United States #1320593

Still. That must have been nice.

But really, 100! lol