Prestige Flowers - AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!
I ordered a blue lagoon for my grandmothers birthday and upgraded it to medium so it appeared exactly as on the website.
Sadly it looks nothing like it, theses are simply flowers i could've bought from the supermarket, in fact the supermarket ones look better.
No florist has ever been near the 'bouquet' i bought, someone in a warehouse threw this together.
Customer service says 'It's the same as the one what you ordered'.. professional outfit this is not. Also, do not trust all of the good reviews, things are not as they seem, go to moneysavingsupermarket for genuine feedback.
Go to a local florist instead, they deliver beautiful genuine hand tied bouquets for roughly the same price.
AVOID PRESTIGE FLOWERS!
* Image number 1: what we expected to receive
Image number 2: what we actually received (the glimpse of pink flowers behind are an actual bouquet from a proper florist.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Blue Lagoon
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My brother ordered an arrangement from this company for my elderly mum for Mother's Day. The flowers arrived the day before and appeared to be beautifully presented in a..."
- "I ordered a bouquet of flowers from the prestige flowers website.I paid an additional amount and in total 46GBP for a LARGE bouquet of "pure delight"The picture advertised on the..."
- "Flowers came today, smallest most expensive bunch i have ever seen. Emailed company who point blank refused to take responsibility or offer any sort of compensation. These were for..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I received the creams on a free trial offer .. Ordered on 21 December by the 6 January two payments of £97.95 was taken from my bank Halifax / lloydsbanking..."