100% full Not resolved

I used this company this week to deliver an arrangement of flowers to a close friend.I upgraded to the medium sized bouquet.

What was sent was just diabolical. Very little flowers and mainly greenery. I sent the company an e-mail with a photo of the flowers which had arrived at my friend's house and they agreed that the wrong size was sent and offered Stg Pds 5 rebate and Stg Pds 5 off my next purchase - (yeah right!!). They did not acknowledge that what they advertised on their website was definitely not what was sent and just said that they were sorry I was upset at what had been sent.

Take a look at their website of the Haute florist New Paris Medium Bouquet and campare with what was sent.

My advice - BE VERY VERY CAREFUL WHEN DEALING WITH THIS *** COMPANY.MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL REVIEWS BEFORE PURCHASE

This person wrote the review because of not as described of prestige flowers haute florist medium paris bouquet from Prestige Flowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $99 and wants Prestige Flowers to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not as advertised and customer service attitude. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Prestige Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments