1.6
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ordered flowers for my mum’s birthday. Their marketing said next day delivery (I was ordering two days in advance anyway to be sure).

I needed them to arrive on 30 so I placed the order on 28 and paid over £5 delivery. Got an email the next day to say that the address I put for delivery was out of their range for 30 December and they could only deliver on 31. I emailed to complain and got a useless response (attached). No solution, no explanation for their useless service, no compensation or offer of refund.

Not to mention misleading marketing which is why I used their site in the first place (attached). Absolutely shambolic customer service.

My elderly mother who lives on her own in N.ireland will now receive nothing on her birthday other than my apologies for the late card and flowers. So inconvenient and upsetting.

Comments

Absolutely shocking service.flowers should have been here a week ago and still not here and customer service is useless.no help what so ever!!!.will never ever use these again and advise anybody against using them as well